For customers with a Wi-Fi connection, click here.
- Press the ON/OFF button.
- Wait about 5 minutes. If there is still no connection, check La BOX display. This triggers a first diagnostic of the origin of the issue.
- Steady or slow blinking green Internet light:
> Your BOX receives the Internet signal. The problem lies between La BOX and your computer.
- If you are using an Ethernet (RJ45) cable to connect to La BOX, check that the Ethernet light is green (steady or blinking). If this is not the case, check that the cable is correctly connected to your computer. If the Ethernet light remains off, check the status of the network card.
- If you are using the wireless network, make sure the Wi-Fi card is enabled and that you are connected to your network. If you are not connected to a network, select the name of your network and click on Connect. If you are invited to type a key, enter your WEP/WPA key. If you don't have your key, use the Ethernet cable to set up a connection and contact Customer Service.
- Red or Off Internet light:
Restart your BOX. If the Internet light does not change, check the status of the broadband light. If it blinks slowly, make sure La BOX is correctly connected to your telephone plug. If the light does not change, contact Customer Service.
+377 99 66 33 00