Unable to connect to La BOX
- Check that the wireless network is enabled.
- Check that the wireless network card is activated on your computer.
If you see other networks, your card is Wi-Fi enabled. If not, activate it.
- Read the following article: How to Connect to the Wi-Fi?
- If you cannot connect, check that the Wi-Fi security key is valid. Connect to La BOX with an Ethernet cable and go to your account to find your key.
- If the connection does not work, restart your computer and your BOX, then try again.
Restart by pressing the ON/OFF button at the back of La BOX. If this does not solve the problem, refer to the following articles:
No Internet access
If the BOX Internet light is red, follow these recommendations:
- Check your cables. A telephone cable must be connected to La BOX and an xDSL filter to your telephone plug.
- Wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- If the Internet light does not change, contact Customer Service.
+377 99 66 33 00