Why Change the Wireless Channel?
Your BOX Wi-Fi network may be disrupted by too many Wi-Fi transmitters or receivers around your home. In a highly connected building, this saturation can rapidly disrupt your Wi-Fi connection. This issue can be solved by changing the Wi-Fi channel.
How to change the Wi-Fi channel?
To change the Wi-Fi channel, access your account through La BOX configuration interface.
Note: Your request will be taken into account within 2 to 15 minutes.
How to choose a channel?
Monaco Telecom recommends choosing the Auto (default) channel for optimal performance. However, choose another channel (1, 6, or 11) if you encounter difficulties.
- Go to your account.
- Click on the Internet tab.
- Click on "Mes produits et services".
- Go down to the "Matériel associé" section.
- Click on the Tools button under "Type de matériel".
- Click on the Change button next to your Wi-Fi channel.
- Choose a channel, then validate your selection by clicking on the green check mark.