A call waiting signal informs you when someone is trying to reach you while you are already on the line.
How does it work?
You are speaking with B and you hear a "bip". You can put B on hold to answer the second call (C).
- To put B on hold and speak to C:
- To go back to B and put C on hold:
- When your conversation with B or C is over, you may choose to free this line:
Enabling / disabling the service:
You can enable or disable the service at any time.
- To enable the service, dial *43#.
- To disable the service, dial #43#.
In both cases, a confirmation will inform you that your request has been taken into account.
The service is included in your telephone plan.