QR codes are barcodes which give you access to instant information about your telephone. You can view QR codes on many supports: newspapers, advertisements, invoices, notices, marketed articles, etc.
Simply flash the code with your built-in camera to access a Web site.
What does a QR code look like?
How to read a QR code
To read a QR code, you must have:
- A smartphone with a camera
- A QR code reader to be downloaded from your smartphone app store
We recommend that you have the DATA option in your plan, as reading QR codes requires the use of mobile Internet.
To scan a QR code:
- Start the application.
- A viewfinder opens on the screen.
- Aim your telephone toward the QR code.
- Your smartphone recognizes the code, and opens the related Web page.
Example of a free QR code application: