To access your voice mail:
- Dial 888 if you are calling from your mobile phone
- Dial 06.07.07.88.88 if you are calling from a landline or another mobile phone
- Dial +336.07.07.88.88 if you are calling from abroad.
Customizing your greeting message
You can keep the standard message or customize it using your surname, given name or a user name.
You can access your messages, save them (for 30 days), delete them, go to the next message, call back, or get the telephone number.
By default, you will receive an SMS when someone leaves you a message. You can choose to receive this notification as a voice message.
Call forwarding to voice mail
- Dial 881 so that all the calls received are redirected to your voice mail.
- Dial 882 so that all the calls received are redirected to your voice mail if you are already on the phone.
- Dial 880 to cancel call forwarding.